ISRO Sriharikota base
This base is also know as Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) and is in use since 1971.
Launch Pads and facilities
Pad 1 :PSLV-1 for GSLV and PSLV rockets.
Pad 2 :PSLV-2 for GSLV and PSLV rockets.
Pad 3: SLV for ASLV and SLV rockets.
- Mobile Service Tower, Umbilical Tower and Launch Pedestal
- Solid Motor Preparation Facility
- Subsystem Preparation Facility
- Hardware Storage Facility
- Liquid/Cryogenic Propellant Storage and Transfer Facility
- Stage Preparation Facility for Cryogenic Stage
- Satellite Preparation Facility
- Launch Control Centre and Mission Control Centre